If you’re a member of the media (bloggers, you count as media), please see the Sugarrae press kit below. If you’re interested in seeing various coverage of Sugarrae around the web, you can find that here.
Online Press Kit
If you’re looking to interview me or get a quote for a story, you can use my contact form to reach me. Be sure to select “Interview Request” as your reason for contact and include where the interview will be published and what your deadline for the story is.
Below you’ll find images you may use in your feature, interview or story.
- Rae Hoffman photo (vertical)
- Rae Hoffman photo (horizontal)
- Sugarrae logo (PNG)
- PushFire logo (PNG)
- Rae Hoffman & Sean Dolan of PushFire (horizontal)
- Rae Hoffman & Sean Dolan of PushFire (vertical)
Rae Hoffman is the CEO of PushFire. Known widely in the online marketing community as Sugarrae, she is a veteran entrepreneur, online marketer and often controversial blogger who is never afraid to speak her mind.
Fifteen years ago Rae created a website about her son’s medical condition that became on of the first international support groups on the topic and earned national media coverage that helped further medical research in the field.
Investigating ways to support that site, she discovered affiliate marketing and went on to become one of the leading voices in both the affiliate landscape and organic search engine optimization.
Rae Hoffman is the CEO of PushFire. From small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, Rae has been helping businesses succeed in online marketing for well over a decade.
A born and raised Jersey girl currently residing in Texas and self proclaimed White Collar Redneck, Rae is known widely in the online marketing community as Sugarrae.
Through her blog, various speaking engagements and columns in various publications, she has developed a reputation for calling things as she sees them and never being afraid to speak her mind.
If you’d like to have me speak at your next event or find out where you can see me speaking next, you will find that information here.
Selected Press Coverage & Interviews
- A Simple Solution to All-Male Panels at Tech Conferences – Fortune
- Why The Best SEO Firms Don’t Offer Guaranteed Results – Forbes
- Google may increase potential for libel by including Tweets in search results – USAToday
- Haute Links: When Blogs Become Ads – San Francisco Weekly
- Finding the Blessing in the Unthinkable – The Good Life Project
- 25 Women Who Rock Social Media, 2014 Edition – TopRank
- The Best Marketing Advice on a Budget – CarolRoth.com
- Google SearchWiki Puts Strain On Reputation Management – Online Media Daily
- Google real-time search + Twitter = a wake up call for brands – ZDNet
- 20 Best Marketing And Social Media Blogs By Women – Forbes
- Up Close and Personal with the Women of SEO – Powered by Search
- How to Solve the Sexism in SEO ‘Problem’ – Search Engine Watch
- The Beal Deal with Rae Hoffman – Marketing Pilgrim
- Facebook application hawks your personal opinions for cash – The Register
- Turn Clicks Into Customers – Duane Forrester
- Top 25 Most Influential People in Performance Marketing in 2011 – Impact Radius
- Just How the Heck Does Rae Hoffman Do It? – Flippa
- 10 Great Women of Affiliate Marketing – Performance Marketing Insider
- Special guest on the Weapons of Mass Marketing Radio Show – Webmaster Radio
- Interview on Affiliate Marketing – Max Impact
- 25 Excellent Female SEO Bloggers Worth Reading – UpCity
- An Interview with Rae Hoffman AKA Sugarrae – SEOBook
- Talking to Unicorns: The Rare Women of SEO Speak Out – Ghergich & Co.
- 50 Most Influential People in Blogging – Income Diary